Join us in caring for Pelham Bay Park and enriching the park experience for all our visitors. We need your skills! Sign up below.
We welcome neighbors, nature lovers, parents and playground users, sports enthusiasts, computer geeks, history buffs, social media mavens, educators, writers, and those with experience in public relations, advertising, fundraising, and more.
Meetings: On the third Tuesday of every month (except July and August), at 7 pm. Locations change, so be sure to call or email us if you’re not on our mailing list. You can also let us know you’re interested in attending by filling out this form!
- (includes one household)
- Membership newsletter
- Invitations to members-only events
- Supporter Membership plus
- Discounts on paid events (not applicable to our Spring Fundraiser)
- Conservationist plus
- Admission for 2 to the Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum or Mini Golf for 2 at Turtle Cove Golf Center*
- Contributor plus
- Personalized tour of the park for 4 people*
- Donor plus
- A pair of complimentary tickets to our Spring Fundraiser
- Patron plus
- Two more complimentary tickets to our Spring Fundraiser (Total of 4)
* must be arranged in advance
You can become a member by mail or through our online “donate” link.
Membership Form (PDF)
Friends of Pelham Bay Park
P.O. Box 71
Bronx, NY 10464-0071
(Your check should be made out to Friends of Pelham Bay Park.)
Fill out the membership form (Google Form), then follow the link to donate online, or click the Donate button below.
Call: Leave a message at 718-430-4685
Contact Park Administrator: